1. We’re Gonna Be Rich! This Snapple commercial makes me laugh out loud every time.
2. The Five Biggest Little Ways to Improve Your Marriage. Shaunti Feldhahn shares how the little things can transform your marriage.
3. The Gospel in 140 Characters: My friend Benjamin Vrbicek shares the story of seeing a minivan with this message painted on its windows: "Heaven is for real, So is Hell! Jesus Christ is your only escape! Receive Him Today!!" He considers how that version of the gospel is deficient and suggests a better way to speak the gospel.
4. I Don’t Think I Want to Be a Christian: How to talk to your teen who doesn't want to be a Christian any longer.
5. The Pastor As Navigator: Stephen Calpine shares wise insights not just for pastors, but for Christians as well in walking through the tensions of extremes in the Christian life: “For just as Odysseus had to sail between the two great monsters, charting a course that minimised his losses, so too the pastoral task has to sail between competing extremes, that while good when sailed between, can threaten to crash ministry on their rocks if we sail too close to either side.”
Photo credit: Snapple