1. This is About That: That Great video on the true meaning of marriage by Andrew Wilson.
2. What Does Evangelism Look Like in Your Day-to-Day Life? Phil Miglioratti with a call to show and tell the gospel as we go.
3. 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You: Excerpt from Tony Reinke’s new book.
4. Coptic Christians Do the Unimaginable: The incredible testimony of the forgiveness of the Egyptian Christians.
5. Marriage Wounds: Melissa Edgington with a compelling reflection on marriage, scars and beauty: "But, a few days ago I looked down and realized that somehow in the course of my work, my ring had gotten knocked against my finger and had left a small cut there, hidden underneath the beautiful gold, a scar on the delicate-looking redhead’s fair flesh of my left hand. I was surprised to see it there, because in all of these years of dealing with babies and a mother’s work, I never remember my ring doing such a thing. But, there it was. A wound inflicted by the very symbol of never-ending love between a man and a woman."