1. Why You Can't Forgive Yourself: HB Charles on why "how do I forgive myself?" is an illegitimate question, "This is the self-centered psychology of the world, not the teaching of scripture. In fact, it contradicts the message of the Bible. If I need to forgive myself, it suggests that I am the God that I have offended and need to appease. This way of thinking is not just erroneous, it is blasphemous."
2. 6 Surprises Every Premarital Counselor Should Address: Dave Harvey hits the nail on the head. Thinking about marriage? Read this. Walking alongside someone preparing for marriage? Read this. Feeling alone in your marital struggles? Read this. "Many young couples head into marriage with blinders—believing their marriage will be the fairy tale they dreamed of as they planned a Pinterest ceremony and momentous honeymoon. But the truth is marriage reveals our sin, exposes our desires, challenges our relational network, and requires us to regularly practice costly forgiveness."
3. What does the Mormon on the Other Side of Your Door Believe? Very helpful primer by Justin Taylor.
4. What does the Jehovah's Witness on the Other Side of your Door Believe? Justin Taylor addresses Jehovah’s Witnesses as well.
5. Pursuit: A month of chasing storms captured in seven spell-binding minutes.
Photo credit: Clinton Naik/Unsplash